Do more online!
Current members can register on our secure, member-only website, where you can get a replacement ID card, pay your monthly premium, check a claim status, update your account information and more. Get Started Today!
Enjoy the safety, reliability and convenience of having your prescriptions mailed directly to your door. Receive a three-month supply of your medicaion and standard shipping is always free.*
More Savings. More Coverage. Caring Service.
Low premiums on our Classic and Simple Plans to stretch your health care dollar.
No deductibles on our Extra Plan, so your benefits begin on the first day in this is plan.
Low co-payments, including $0 Tier 1 (Preferred Generic) drugs, when filling prescription at any of our network retail or mail-service pharmacies that offers preferred cost-sharing.
More than 60,000 network pharmacies nationwide.
A Customer Service Representative ready to help you with any questions about your coverage or medications.
Looking for a Medicare Advantage Plan instead?
- Find and compare WellCare Prescription Drug Plans in your area. Find a Prescription Drug Plan that works best for you.
- Explore our pharmacy network. Our network of more than 60,000 locations includes well-known national drugstores and locally owned independent pharmacies.
- Search our drug list (formulary) for your medications. You’ll find both brand-name drugs and cost-saving generics.
- Find important member materials. Our member materials page includes authorization forms, Summary of Benefits and Evidence of Coverage documents, Member Rights and much more.
- Call us or request that we contact you.
For important information about WellCare’s prescription drug coverage, including eligibility, benefits and more, please see our Conditions and Limitations page.
You have the right to file a grievance or provide feedback directly to Medicare about our plan. Complete and submit the Medicare Feedback and Complaint Form.
Medicare has an Office of the Medicare Ombudsman (OMO) that can help you with complaints, grievances and information requests. Visit Medicare.gov for more information about Medicare and/or assistance with complaints and grievances.
*These savings occur when you use WellCare's mail-service pharmacy that offers preferred cost-sharing, instead of a network retail or mail-service pharmacy that offers standard cost-sharing. Other pharmacies are available in our network.
WellCare (PDP) is a Medicare-approved Part D sponsor. Enrollment in WellCare (PDP) depends on contract renewal.
Y0070_NA027271_PDP_WEB_ENG CMS Approved